On January 24th, Park Slope Food Co-op in Brooklyn, NY will hold a panel discussion on GMOs featuring Dr. Michael Hanson of the Consumers’ Union and Eden Foods founder and CEO, Michael Potter. The panel, which follows an introductory event held in November, will address such questions as whether GMOs are safe, if consumers have a right to know whether their food contains GMOs, and why are there no laws requiring the identification of GMOS on food product labels.
- Steiner’s Coffee Cake of New York™ All-Purpose Flour Earns Certificate of Verification
- Announcing Our UMF™ Manuka Products are Non-GMO
- LemonKind Announces Verification by Non-GMO Project
- Applegate® Beef Hot Dogs are Non-GMO Project Verified
- Blackberry Patch Debuts Non-GMO Project Verified Products at Summer Fancy Food Show